What’s on at Somali House?
- We can support you with advocacy if you are struggling to get access to social services.
- We write support letters based on your needs.
- We have bilingual volunteers who can help you fill in application forms, make phone calls on your behalf, read letters etc.
- We can help you with Government Job Application process.
- We have computers with internet and printer that you can use.
- We have a small meeting room that you can use.
- We have outdoor prayer shed for you to use.
If you want to gain leadership, administration and community development skills come and volunteer with us.
Come and have a chat with our lovely volunteers.